Credit Card Payments For Your Taxes!
CONVENIENCE, FLEXIBILITY, AND REWARDS
In cooperation with the La Paz County Treasurer's Office, Official Payments Corporation
offers individuals and businesses the option to pay taxes by telephone or directly
over the Internet.
PROVEN SAFE AND RELIABLE
This service is safe, reliable and in accordance with all state and government regulations.
In order to process your payment, Official Payments Corporation, the credit card
service provider, charges a nominal convenience fee based on the amount of the transaction.
To calculate what your fee(s) would be click HERE to use our online fee calculator.
EASY PAYMENT VIA PHONE OR INTERNET
To pay by credit card call the toll-free number 1-800-2PAY-TAX (800-272-9829) or
visit www.officialpayments.com to pay taxes by credit card over the Internet (For
telephone payments, enter Jurisdiction Code 1312 when prompted). To make an online
tax payment now, go to the Payment Center by clicking HERE.
You will be asked to enter information such as:
- The type of tax - Real or Unsecured Personal Property Tax
- A parcel number for Secured Tax or Taxpayer Identification Number for Unsecured Tax
- Your credit card information
- The amount of the tax payment
The system will tell you:
- The total of your payment, including the appropriate convenience fee
- Obtain approval of the charge
- Provide you with a confirmation number (Be sure to write down your confirmation
number as a record of your payment. The charge will also appear on your credit card
statement: the tax amount on one line, the convenience fee amount on a separate line).
Use the below listed website links for more information about Official Payments Corporation
and its services:
YOU MAY CALL LA PAZ COUNTY TREASURER'S OFFICE (928-669-6145) FOR CONFIRMATION OR